"The 2023 New Taipei Good Market Festival" features a powerful combination of both morning and night markets! With a special exhibition on the world of flowers, live DIY activities, and captivating stage performances, this event promises a wealth of exciting experiences. Join us for the grand feast on October 21-22 at Fu Zhong Plaza!
No longer distinguishing between day and night. We bring you a Brand-New market experience merged it!
Entering its seventh year, the "New Taipei City Market Festival" is an annual feast for New Taipei City's local markets. This year, themed as the " Fuzhong Fantasy City", gathered up not only NTPC local market, but also venders from night markets. With various activities, performances, and great deals on-site. This time, we are also introducing a Market-Kaleidoscope” WHAT’S MARKET” special exhibition, taking everyone into the market's dazzling experiences and overthrow your imagination!
◆◇◆ 好市消費券 Market Vouchers ◆◇◆
- 本消費券限活動日(2022/10/21-22) 11:00-20:00 至府中捷運站1號及2號出口對面廣場。
➤Usage Instructions for Market Vouchers：
- This voucher is valid only during the event days (October 21-22, 2022) from 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM at the plaza opposite Exit 1 and Exit 2 of Fu Zhong MRT Station.
- Each voucher has a face value of NT$50. Upon successful purchase, attendees can redeem four vouchers with a total value of NT$200 at the event's registration desk and use them directly for purchases on-site.
- This voucher is non-refundable and no change will be given when used during the event. We appreciate your understanding.
◆◇◆ 藝起玩手作坊 DIY Workshop ◆◇◆
- DIY activities are free of registration fees.
- Each session accommodates 10 groups (1 adult + 1 child) with an additional 10 groups on the waiting list.
- Please complete the registration at "Information B" within the designated check-in time. After this time, any remaining spots will be opened up to the waiting list.
服務時間｜週一至週五 10:30至18:30 (中午12:00-13:30休息)
Organizer: 2023 New Taipei Good Market Festival Team
Service Hotline: +886 2-5590-6188
Service Hours: Monday to Friday, 10:30 AM to 6:30 PM (Closed for Lunch from 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM)